FAQ - HSS
- Do I need to provide an English translation of the letter of invitation from the professor in France?
- How are the laureates chosen?
- I am not a US citizen, but I am enrolled in an American University. Am I eligible to apply?
- I don’t have any contacts in France, how can I find a host institution?
- Is the HSS Chateaubriand Fellowship program designed for Master’s/Bachelor’s students?
- What is the difference between the agreement letter and the invitation letter?
- When can I expect to be notified of the results?
- FAQ - HSS
FAQ - STEM
- I am not a US citizen, am I eligible to apply?
- Is the STEM Chateaubriand Fellowship open to Master’s / Bachelor’s students?
- I didn’t receive an email with my username and password. What should I do?
- What are the application requirements for the STEM Chateaubriand Fellowship Program?
- Do I need to provide an English translation of the letter of invitation from my advisor in France?
- Who can I ask to write a letter of recommendation?
- How should the 3-page description of my research be formatted?
- Who will evaluate my application?
- What financial support and benefits are provided to STEM Chateaubriand Fellows?
- Can I separate my stay in France into two trips?
- If I am selected as a Chateaubriand Fellow, are there any restrictions on when I can go to France?
- FAQ - STEM
- HSS Application
- List of Fellows